Mental Health Resources
Pinnacle providers can provide a variety of mental health resources to their patients.
Pinnacle providers can provide a variety of mental health resources to their patients, including:
(1) Assessment and diagnosis: Primary care providers can assess and diagnose mental health conditions such as anxiety, depression, and ADHD.
(2) Education and Resources: Primary care providers can provide patients with information about mental health conditions, including symptoms, treatment options, and available resources.
(3) Medication management: Primary care providers can prescribe medications for mental health conditions, such as antidepressants or anti-anxiety medications, and monitor patients for side effects and effectiveness.
(4) Referrals to mental health specialists: Primary care providers can refer patients to mental health specialists such as psychiatrists, psychologists, or social workers for more specialized treatment.
(5) Counseling and therapy: Primary care providers may provide brief counseling and therapy, particularly for mild to moderate mental health conditions, or refer patients to mental health professionals for more intensive therapy.
(6) Care coordination: Primary care providers can work with mental health specialists to coordinate care for patients with more complex mental health needs.
If you are experiencing a mental health emergency, call 9-1-1.