Primary care providers are trained to diagnose and treat a wide range of illnesses and injuries
Primary care providers are trained to diagnose and treat a wide range of illnesses and injuries. Here are some common examples:
(1) Respiratory infections: Primary care providers can diagnose and treat common respiratory infections, such as the flu, colds, and bronchitis.
(2) Skin conditions: They can also diagnose and treat skin conditions, such as acne, rashes, and eczema.
(3) Digestive issues: Primary care providers can diagnose and treat digestive issues, such as acid reflux, constipation, and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
(4) Chronic conditions: They can manage and monitor chronic conditions like diabetes, hypertension, and asthma.
(5) Mental health issues: Primary care providers can diagnose and treat common mental health issues, such as anxiety and depression.
(6) Injuries: They can treat minor injuries like sprains, strains, and minor cuts and bruises.
(7) Preventive care: Primary care providers can also provide vaccinations and preventive care services, such as cancer screenings, physical exams, and health counseling.
At Pinnacle we can treat about 90% of a persons everyday healthcare need. However, in some cases, your primary care provider may need to refer patients to specialists for more complex or specialized care.